- Broad & Balanced: Academic, creative, therapeutic, life skills and vocational opportunities. As many opportunities/experiences as possible to offer a motivating education that can develop talents in addition to having the opportunity to explore.
- Curriculum Pathways: Equipping individuals for THEIR future, securing outcomes and qualifications to enable future success and achievement. Every child to have a positive next destination.
- High Expectations: Support individuals in developing self-belief, self-discovery and self-confidence to enable them to develop high expectations of themselves.
- Impact: In everything we offer, everything will be purposeful and have impact. We recognise that our education must motivate our young people and raise their confidence and self-esteem.
- Challenge: To support the needs of individuals with accepting and responding to challenge, making mistakes, learning from mistakes and supporting others with their challenge.
- Responsibility: Every individual to take responsibility, accept support, support others, contributing to being a successful member of the community.